Shot In the Gas™ Privacy Practices on the Web
Your privacy is important to Shot In the Gas™. This statement discloses the information practices for Shot In the Gas™ web sites, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
You can visit our Internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. However, we will need information from you, to process an order, or to correspond to questions to provide a better service.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To develop our business relationship.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You will have the option of being included in receiving our newsletter via email.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Shot In the Gas™ will not sell, rent or lease your Personally Identifiable Information to others unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law. We will only share the personal data you provide online with other Shot In the Gas™ entities and/or business partners who are acting on our behalf for the uses described above. Shot In the Gas™ entities and/or business partners, including those in the United States and/or any other countries, are governed by our privacy policies with respect to the use of this data and are bound by the appropriate confidentiality agreements.
We will also provide you the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive unsolicited direct marketing materials such as newsletters and special or new product promotions. We will do everything we can to honor such requests.